- Day trip Ronda & Mijas Pueblo
You can explore with us the land of Bulls, the olive trees, the leather, the great food and the amazing views from the most popular white villages: Ronda and Mijas Pueblo.Ronda, Arcos, Ubrique, El Bosque, Grazalema, Bornos, Algodonales are the so-called "pueblos blancos"= white villages.
Mostly famous for its cliffs, one impressive Bridge, the Oldest Bullfight Arena in the world, and is considered by many one of the most beautiful towns in Spain.
In Mijas Pueblo you can admire the most oldest taxis from Spain - "burro taxi-Mijas" and the oldest church in to the cave.
Our Day-Trips are done is small groups (2-8 ppl), and are the best way to enjoy Andalucía.
- Hotel Pick-up And Drop-off
- Private Vehicle (A/c, Radio And Heating)
- Expert Multilingual Driver
- 2 Hours Walking Tour With Expert Guide Through The Old Town Of Ronda
- Entry Into Bullfight Arena (The Oldest In The World)
- The Morish Castle
- Church Santa Maria Mayor
- In Mijas Pueblo You Have One Hour Tour With Expert Guide
- Transportation Malaga- Ronda - Mijas Pueblo- Malaga
- Tichets Included
- Tips To The Guide/driver (Optional)
- It is important that you entry your email address correctly while realizing the booking.
- Difficulty level: low. Comfortable shoes recommended.