- Day trip Cordoba
You can can spend with us a beutiful day in CORDOBA with entrace at the amazing Mezquita, a Cathedral built around the old Mosque, one of the most impressive monuments in the world (n.3 in the World according to Tripadvisor!!).
Apart of the Mezquita, Cordoba has a lot more to offer: in the Jewish quarter you can find the oldest Synagogue in Spain that was not totally destroyed, a beautiful and well kept Roman Bridge, a lot of narrow streets full of Orange trees, and more.
Find many statues of famous "Cordobeses" of the past: Seneca, Maimonides, Zyriab, among others. Our Day-Trips are done is small groups (2 - 8 ppl), and are the best way to enjoy Andalucía.
- Hotel Pickup And Drop-off
- Private Vehicle (A/c, Radio, Heating)
- Multilingual Expert Driver
- Center, Roman Walls)
- Entry Into Mezquita
- Entry Into Alcazar Castle
- Entry Into Sefardi House
- Entry In To The Old Hammam
- Entry On The Royal Stables
- Tickets Included
- 2 Hrs Guided Walking Tour Throughout The Old Town Of Cordoba
- Tips To The Guide/driver (Optional)
- It is important that you entry your email address correctly while realizing the booking.
- Difficulty level: low. Comfortable shoes recommended.